Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Blink and you are dead! LASER LEAGUE is the new last-word in high-speed, future-sports team action. Battle against the opposition for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly light. Evade rival coloured beams, and fry your opponents with speed, strength and strategy.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Over 60 characters from 5 Unique brands
- Select from 6 unique and spectacular classes; SMASH, THIEF, GHOST, SHOCK, SNIPE and BLADE.
- Play up to 4v4 intense offline or online matches
- Compete on 3 packed international Stadiums and master up to 10 laser maps.
- 16 available power ups drastically change gameplay momentum.
- Level up to unlock over 250 character customizations.
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
System requirements[edit | edit source]
Minimum[edit | edit source]
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3GHz or AMD A 10-5800K APU @3.78GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270x
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card