Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a stub. You can help Laser League Wiki by .|
The following is a list of laser maps, or simply Maps, in the game Laser League. There are currently set to be '12 Maps.+7 Soon
List of laser maps[edit | edit source]
- GAUNLET: Restrictive. Quickly escalates in complexity.
- NINE CLUB: Hypnotic. Slow escalation with space for combat.
- SPIN CYCLE: Defensive. Perpetual long lasers.
- ARROWHEAD: Mesmeric. Slowly shifting border.
- WRAPGAME: Tactical. Wall wrapping is key. NEW!
- CRUSHER: Pressure! Short moving lasers to trap opponents.
- WARZONE: Shooting. Multiple short firing nodes.
- BATTLEGROUND: End to End. Multiple long-beamed nodes.
- RICOCHET: Hectic. Figure of eight moving nodes.
- CROSSFIRE: Shred. Long spinning lasers. NEW!
- CAROUSEL: Clockwise. Slow escalation with Space for combat.
- CONTROL: Orbiting. Long central lasers. Short rotating ones.
- PRIME: Interlocking. Expand control by owning the centre.
- ROTATOR: Restrained. Close combat with deadzones
- TURBINE: Locomotive. Kinetic domination of space. NEW!
- AL SHAMA STADIUM (Doha, Qatar). NEW!
- CHEVRON: Restrictive. Requires constant movement. NEW!
- VEXATION: Complex. Breaks into regions. NEW!
- SLINGSHOT: Dynamic. Dangerous long lasers. NEW!
- SINGULARITY: Centric. Centre domination is key. NEW!
More info[edit | edit source]
NEW! Laser League 8 March 2018 Update.